T&C's & Policies
Terms & Conditions
• Participation in any of our dog sport classes/workshops may pose some risk to yourself and dog/ and you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, incurred whilst participating in a class conducted by Paws4Sports. You are responsible for your dog and indemnify and hold harmless Paws4Sports - and its trainers, volunteers and representatives from and against all claims, damages, costs and liabilities in respect of any loss, damage or personal injury sustained by you or any third party which is directly or indirectly caused by your dog or to your dog following participation in a class.
• You certify that your dog/s and you are physically fit and have either disclosed or have no medical conditions which may prevent full participation in a Paws4Sports class. If there are any changes in your dog’s health or behaviour, we will need to know as soon as possible to ensure they receive the correct level of care/service.
• Paws4Sports public liability insurance is with Cliverton Insurance, however, it is strongly recommended that owners have their own adequate insurance policy in place for attending classes.
• You agree that Paws4Sports may use images/footage taken during your session for their own marketing and promotion.
• We recommend to not feed your dog 1 hour prior to attending our services/appointments/workshops.
• Dogs in season are not permitted to attend group training sessions and you must inform us if you need to cancel a session due to your dog coming into/being in season.
• We advocate positive reward based training at our classes. We reserve the right to ask an attendee to leave the class should we feel their behaviour goes against our ethos and we will refuse any dog on equipment that causes pain, fear or discomfort.
• As it is a legal requirement, we require all dogs in attendance of our training sessions to wear an ID tag and are also microchipped.
• You agree that all dog sport kit instructions/measurements/fittings discussed or advised within our online courses and/or zoom lessons is the responsibility of yourself and you will not hold Paws4Sports responsible for any wrong measurements or incorrect fittings made in error by yourself.
• You understand that your dog sport equipment requirements may change from the advice given by Paws4Sports at your initial consultation/class as a result of your training progression and/or your or your dog(s) needs changing and therefore will not hold Paws4Sports responsible as a result.
• You agree that after participating in any workshop/training session offered by Paws4Sports, you will not conduct/hold/offer such or similar to the general public or another business or third party in Yorkshire within 2 consecutive years after the event. Only with written consent from the Head Instructor can this agreement be changed.
• Gift Vouchers are valid for 1 year after date of purchase and are redeemable against the service purchased on any available dates subject to availability. If the voucher is not used before the expiry date shown, the voucher will no longer be valid. Once the voucher has been used against a booking, the booking is then subject to our normal cancellation policy and T&Cs above.
We reserve the right to modify our Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to ensure you read them carefully each time you agree to them upon making a booking with Paws4Sports.
No refunds are available after a booking has been made for any of our classes or workshops (both online and in-person) unless the space is able to be reassigned to another attendee ahead of the session commencing. We will make every effort to advertise any cancelled places on your behalf.
For workshops and courses (both online and in-person) that offer a partial payment as deposit to reserve a space, all deposits made are non-refundable and the outstanding payment must be made in full by the date stated and agreed to upon booking.
Sometimes adverse weather conditions or illness means it is not possible, unsafe and/or unsuitable to train. If I decide to cancel a workshop or class (both online and in-person) due to weather conditions or illness, you are welcome to transfer your place to another workshop date or be offered an alternate date subject to availability for no extra charge, however, refunds are not available.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable after purchased. Vouchers are redeemable on any available dates subject to availability up until the expiry date shown on the voucher. If the voucher is not used before the expiry date shown, the voucher will no longer be valid. Once the voucher has been used against a booking, the booking is then subject to our normal cancellation policy and T&Cs above.
If you feel you have a complaint or grievance you'd like to make us aware of, your first action should be to contact myself, Emma ( Owner & Head Instructor ) directly either in person, via telephone 07817389668 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evidence will be requested, and I will deal with the matter and report back with any action to be taken, if applicable.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or via other channels we use where you input your details. We also collect personal information, comments, feedback, product reviews and recommendations.
When you conduct a transaction via our website or online booking system, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated only.
We collect such Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate our services.
To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and support.
To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to advertise our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Our service bookings are handled via our online booking system BookWhen. BookWhen provides us with an online platform that allows our clients to book and pay for the services we offer. Your data will be stored through BookWhen's data storage, databases and the general BookWhen applications.